Become a Money Movers Host
You’ll get trained up and equipped with a toolkit to help women in your community to get informed and start making climate-positive changes with your money.
Then you’ll gather a group of between 5-8 women. You’ll create a safe and relaxed space around a dinner table or a zoom room to talk about money and the planet, supported by the Money Movers toolkit and a Money Movers coach, as well as your fellow Hosts.
After three meet-ups, your group will report back on what action you took, and how much you moved for the planet. Your total will be added to our grand total. And you’ll be invited to join the Money Movers community, a community of 200+ women committed to taking climate action with their finances.
Registration for our next Host training will be opening in Spring 2023.
- You are a cis or trans woman, or a non-binary person who feels more comfortable in women-centered spaces
- You care deeply about climate change, and want to take collective action
- You like getting people together to have discussions about meaningful topics
- You are interested in making a difference with your money (the amount doesn’t matter)
- You don’t need to know anything about finance, although if you do, that’s great too.